Posted on June 4, 2016 | Posted by Annie Saunders
The Ascension community has been blessed with a lot of new life recently, and we celebrate that! We’ve asked parents to tell us more about their babies, so we can all get a glimpse into the people they’re developing into. Special thanks to the families who sent in the pictures and fun facts. Enjoy!
- Zora Marie was born on March 29, 2016.
- She was 6lbs, 7 ounces, but has been growing since!
- Her routine so far: sleeping, diaper change, eating, telling us about her dreams, playing with a stuffed animal, repeat.
- She also loves going on hikes and watching the dog run around.
- Adam is 21 months old, and turns 2 August 29th.
- Adam is a huge fan of Thomas the Tank engine.
- Adam’s favorite foods are blueberries, cherry tomatoes, yogurt, and Hawaiian pizza.
- Adam loves to read books, dig in the dirt with his shovel, and look for airplanes outside.
- Adam is proud that he can go down the big slide at the playground all by himself now.
- Here are some of Adam’s favorite songs: “head, shoulders, knees and toes”, “the wheels on the bus” and “old MacDonald had a farm.”
- Cassidy is 4 months old, she was born on February 19, 2016.
- She loves bath time and splashing in water.
- She is obsessed with disco music.
- She is really interested in things hanging and different lights.
- She loves walks with her dad.
- Her name, Cassidy Ann Velloney, was chosen so that her initials would spell CAV after the Cleveland Cavaliers (Definitely her dad’s choice haha!)
- Martin Arthur Frederick Miller was born on March 12 at 8lbs 5oz.
- Martin’s favorite hobby is looking out the window while hanging out with Ruprecht the cat.
- Martin falls asleep as soon anyone starts singing. (He’s a musician’s kid.)
- Martin gets almost as happy to see his crib mobile as his mom.
- Big brother Karl loves reading bedtime stories with Martin and singing to him, loudly.
- Callen Luke was born on May 24, 2015
- Just turned one and loved his birthday cake and ice cream
- Loves to sing along with music in church, on the radio or even with the coffee grinder
- Loves bath time and splashing
- Loves climbing stairs and exploring